Monday, March 11, 2013

The weekend Lens

This weekend I didn't take too many photos, It was a busy weekend of lots of running around and driving. As much as I like taking photos while driving and such, it's really not a good idea. So, not many photos.

It's cool.

I looked at wedding dresses on Saturday. We started at Davids Bridal. Here are my 3 main bitches of that place...

1. Very pushy and rude and they want to make a sale that day. I get it, they need money. But, dude, don't tell me I can only try on 3 dresses and I need to decide looking on the rack if I think it will be a score of a 10, if not it won't be one of the 3 I try on.. umm ok. Weird.
2. I had on so many accessories with the first dress I couldn't even focus on that actual dress. So I tore everything off. 
3. I didn't like anything, and I felt as if I was being pushed off after only 3 dresses being tried on and I felt like it was a big waste of time.

So, whatever... I went to Alfred Angelo's, much better experience. I tried on around 10 dresses. I liked a few, but nothing that jumped out to me. So the hunt is still on. 

Sunday: I went back to David's Bridal for a bridesmaid dress with two of my friends. I already had scoped it online, we just needed to try it on. It looked awesome, done, sold and the end on that one. 

It was an exhausting weekend, but fun. 





No comments:

Post a Comment